Careful What'cha Offer..New Work NF

bushart

Ok--life used to be a whole lot easier when all's I had to do was go to the store and buy a canvas---then paint

Soooo...Get this bright idea to offer something different in the cedar sandblasted sign biz---now most providers usually can offer your typical loon....muskoka chair....lighthouse...etc......generic type stuff

So BraveBrush here says---hey I can paint whatever ya want---just to offer something different...well then someone takes ya up on it

So a nice lady asked for.......Rolling hills....stone fence.......man walking behind plow.....chestnut/brown draught horse complete with harness and red collar....log barn complete with side door...

the lettering/horse and barn blasted nice---it did kinda turn out cool---but was a little more involved than say...a canoe :)

Of course I blurred their last name for here

So it was pretty much a painting---so ...here's a new work

recfarm 0041.jpg

Thanks Bass Hunter Ottawa........It may be the case----and some of us aging brush jockeys are still kicking the can

But in this technological age....attention spans grow shorter---and we are a dying breed

Oh well--time moves on...not too many blacksmiths on every corner anymore either

I really like that one Bushart.

My Dad grew up on a small farm in Saskatchewan in the 30's and they pulled the plow with a team of Clydesdales and as soon as I saw your painting I thought of him.

Used to know the name of his horses but darned if I can think of them now, but it seems to me one was Tess.

Edited by lew

I really like that one Bushart.

My Dad grew up on a small farm in Saskatchewan in the 30's and they pulled the plow with a team of Clydesdales and as soon as I saw your painting I thought of him.

Used to know the name of his horses but darned if I can think of them now, but it seems to me one was Tess.

Right on Lew

My uncle had one of these--was called "Claude"

When I was a kid-my cousin and I-- "hilled" a potatoe field with a horse