Mystery Tackle Box - NF

hutch4113

I get them, got it as a gift for a year from my girlfriend. To be honest I love it. The soft plastics they give are a trial pack, usually of 3-4 baiots, and they always include 2 4/0 or similar size worm hook.

If you are curious as to the baits they send out, check their facebook page and look through the pictures. You always get a 'main' bait/lure, which generally has a store value of 10.99 or more.

Personally, I love getting a gift every month that is fishing related!

Got the 3 month trial, forgot to cancel for the next 3 months,

They are pretty neat, got some nice live target lures and can never have enough spinner baits.

But yes, you will end up with a bunch of soft plactics. I decided to cancel because i rarely use soft plastics anyways.

Bass anglers may like this a bit more....

My buddy signed up for that a while ago. I think last month he got a crank bait and 2 trial bags of soft plastics (I could be wrong) but I say trial bags because you only get 3-4 per bag. I agree with Brettiop. It's a cool concept, and if your looking to try something new then its not a bad deal.

i signed up for the 6 month one,so far its been hit and miss for me.but i guess it all depends on what lures you already have or have too much of.so far my boxes have been one hard bait 2 or 3 packs of sample plastics and 2 hooks and weedless jigs.ive had other things but thats what i usually get.