Travel Cover For Boat

Scott S

On my way up to North Bay my travel cover split right down the middle. :wallbash:

Does anyone know of a travel cover place. My boat is a 1600 Crestliner Fishhawk side console. Or would it be better to go with the cheaper cover, do they work just as good.

Thanks Scott

keep your receipt if you go the crappy tire way, I had to exchange mine twice in one summer before I just got store credit (the second time took a lot of complaining, "I must have been using it too hard"...had to escalate an email to their corporate service email, the local manager was useless, took about 2 weeks to resolve)...I'd personally spend a bit more on a quality cover the first time

my buddy got a custom made somewhere in ON for 650 shipped, I can't remember the name but I'm sure somebody else here will chime in

could you get your old cover repaired?

Edited by bare foot wader

You get what you pay for,

Sunbrella and top gun are 2 of the best meterials out there, I had a custom Top Gun cover made for my Fish Hawk 10 years ago, fits tight like a glove and doesn't flop around on the highway,( that's what destroys them )

Still looks good and not a stitch has come apart.

A very good investment IMO

I replaced my CT cover after 3-4 years this year. I usually trailer with it off unless it is raining. I found it is the UV damage from the sun that destroyed mine. YMMV