Why,why,why would they do this. NF

misfish

Just a guess here Brian, but that design screams "the rest of the vehicle won't outlast the battery, so who cares where we put it"!

I once had a Buick Intrigue... worst car I every owned. Superior GM design skills required the entire engine (motor) to be pulled out, in order to replace the water pump. Well over a thousand dollar job... luckily, I got rid of it before that happened.

Good luck Brian!

HH

On Mom's car there are boosting terminals where the battery probably should be.. :wallbash:

Yup

Time for a battery relocation kit.

Yup thats a plan Im looking at Bill.

Funny how Dave talked about the nascars.

Im thinking the same thing/idea. Run the cables to the trunck. Im sure a simple secure battery box (Like the ones on boats would work.

Looking under the car,this is possible. Just have to check if warranty would be shot.

Now Joe,I seen you eyeing that beast in the winter. You know deep down,your a MOPAR fan. :rofl2:

Thanks Bernie.

I checked levels in the brake res. Alls good. Im thinking it,s the sensor for the hand brake,as like I said. If I just lift a tad ,the light goes out.

I,ll be taken it in for a go through as it,s free.

Edited by Misfish

My buddy owns a Charger with the battery in the back. They were in Vegas and the day before they arrived at their hotel this happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8xY_rzW9nw

Apparently after a high speed chase involving some gun shots the car ran into the back of a taxi cab(charger) which is the ball of flames you see on the video.

Needless to say they want to sell their Charger.

Edited by Parnelly