Good family Resort in Muskoka Area

Hey guys, anyone know of a good family resort in the muskoka area, with good fishing of course but so that everyone else in the family will be happy as well, not totally stuck on muskoka, north bay, french river, sudbury, whatever, preferably within 400 km's of newarket and not too pricy, thanks for any help.

PM Sent..

Sorry guys, just to clarify my offer was to Bowslayer. Unless you rent a cottage @ Silver Lakes or own a cottage there (then you would know the lake ;) ), you can't launch a boat. Both launches are private and secured. No day fishing opportunities on Silver Lake.

We've gone to Severn lodge (full resort-pool, programing etc) as well as rented a cottage from logpointe. Not inexpensive, however. Both on Gloucester pool-near T.O and short access to all kinds of fishing structure for multispecies. I've posted a report or two from there. Good Luck! Skdds

• 1 year later...

Check out wildwood by the severn.. it's a campground with mostly seasonals, but also some camping spots for your own trailer (if you have one), im pretty sure there is some seasonals you can rent in the summer as well!

It's right on Gloucester pool, great pike fishing near there,(I've caught multiple 5 lb+ in a weekend) tons of lilies and assorted structures for multi species!!

good luck

-junky

check out Bayview Wildwood Resort on Sparrow Lake

Close to GTA - great kids programs

Good fishing

Tell them Reelpro Fishing Charters sent you

see www.flickr.com/photos/reelpro-ca for some Sparrow Lake fishing pics