[NF] Waterproof Boot Recommendations?

adempsey

Looking for a new pair of waterproof boots for hiking/fishing in Spring, Summer and Fall.

Any recommendations for something in the $100 to $125 price range?

My last pair was a BPS brand (Red Head) and they fell apart fairly quickly. I did visit BPS last month, but couldn't find anything that I liked.

For reference, I do love my Baffin Titans that I use for ice fishing. They cost me $100.

My local stores are TSC, CT, Mark's Work Warehouse, MEC and Sportschek.

Thanks!

Thanks. A few local stores carry those brands so I will check them out. I never knew Bogs even made anything but those brightly colored winter boots with flowers an butterflies on them. I bought a pair for my daughter last winter because they looked like they would be great winter boots [albeit, a bit on the heavy side as the now worn out sole demonstrates].

I wear Irish Setter Wingshooter's. I have the shorter ones, 7". They are uninsulated and give very good ankle and foot support. Haven't been wet in them yet.

http://hunt.irishsetterboots.com/irishsetter-shoe/807-irish-setter/807-irish-setter-hunt-mens-7-inch-boot-auburn

I picked them up at Sail for around $120 on sale.

Burt :)

Edited by Burtess

I have a pair of irish setters as well that I like. They're lower cut, but great for hiking/fishing, and my feet havent been wet yet. You wont be walking thru deep puddles, or wading in them, but they are comfy and dry. I think they are called "hunt".

S.