Everybody this is a Hobo who's name is Hobo! I found this vagrant wondering the tracks so I decided to give him a meal and a warm bed and he hasnt left since..

He claims to be a Karelian Bear Dog and promises to protect me against any unruly bruins. All I need todo is feed and shelter him for the next 13-15 years... I'm in!!!!!!! :clapping: :clapping:

HoboMay72014038_zps9894fb0b.jpg

HoboMay72014005_zps22948e32.jpg

Edited by trophypikehunter

nice looking dog! I've never heard of that breed till now in doing some reading it makes sense why, as they sound like a fantastic breed for hunters and not a typical city dog lol need a lot of space and aggressive in some instances, beautiful looking dogs they are though!

Very odd find.

Those are expensive dogs, with very few breeders in Ontario. My best friend breeds them and owns 2.

Watch out how you train Hobo.. KBD's have a bad rap for biting people. They are an extremely strong minded dog..

Someone likely paid a few grand for the pup!!

Edited by N.A.W

Not to rain on this; but have to reported that you've found a lost dog to animal control or the cops? A dog of this caliber likely was not abandoned?

It might be hard to give him up, if the owners did come looking; but if he were mine that became lost I'd want him back.

Dan.

Sorry to miss lead you guys but I did pay for Hobo.. Just thought because his name was Hobo I wouild make a funny store for his intro. I do appreciate the concern in the PM's as I would want my lost dog back too. Here's anpther pic!!

HoboMay72014043_zps02d37bb7.jpg

Edited by trophypikehunter