Lakair GTG pike tourney

Daplumma

Do you have stuff that doesn't suit your fishing style but someone else could prolly use?Maybe a camp stove that you never used or a filet knife that you never used cause you dont eat fish(or catch fish)?Bring it up to the GTG no one walks away empty handed!What do y'all think?I saw a nice pair of snowshoes and a 10million candle power flashlight go pretty quick last year.

Joe

Edited by Daplumma

Sounds VERY good Joe. I've got some XD-30 2 stroke oil, and some other things kicking around that may just grace that table. If not I'll buy something for it. I think everyone participating should put something on the table and relieve TJ from needing to add anything.

I was thinkin' monetary contributions, because I plan on taking the cup this year!!!

Dawg,If past performance is any indication of the future you wont have to worry bout changing that hoser dollar to usd this June!

Joe

... but come to think of it... I do have a rusty ol' stringer I can't bring myself to throw away (it belonged to my Great-Grand-Niece... God Rest Her Husbands Soul!), a couple of Zebco rods with broken tips (they PAID me a DOLLAR to haul AWAY from a yard sale), and a Roland Martins Helicopter Lure Kit (as SEEN ON TV!!!... and great for twisting the line on your reel!!!) I could donate.

Edited by Greencoachdog

Being my first time coming, what if I pick up a nice musky lure or something similar. Would that be appropriate ?

Oh yeah ... I may be coming up Sunday the 17th ... instead of Tueday the 19th.

Edited by Rich Clemens

Being my first time coming, what if I pick up a nice musky lure or something similar. Would that be appropriate ?

Oh yeah ... I may be coming up Sunday the 17th ... instead of Tueday the 19th.

That would work..Not a good idea to bring a handgun or moonshine,,err at least that is what I hear!!!

Joe

These Lakair threads are killin' me. I'm gonna miss you coondonkeye$.

So what's the problem???.... ya wanna split a cab?

Dang!!!

No Marty?

No Doug?

It ain't gonna be the same without y'all!... but unfortunately...

THE PARTY MUST GO ON!!! :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

We'll be sure to take and post lotsa pics so y'all cn see what'cha missed... that'll learn ya, durn ya!

I think everyone participating should put something on the table and relieve TJ from needing to add anything.

here here... lol.. but dont worry... ill be starting to bug the sponsors soon!!!b loot for all!!

Hey Joey, how about that cooler you're sitting in?

Unfortunately I am about 95% certain I will not be at Lakair this year. On the positive side, this means there is reason for people to fish the tourney, rather than watching the inevitable of having the trophy handed to me.