I get no respect

wkrp

I am lookiing to get a few things done around the house. One job is a rather large job . So I find the appropriate bussinesses on the Internet and fill out the "contact us" section of their website for the quotes . All I get is someone will contact you soon and no one does. Hell not even the duct cleaners got back to me!

I am lookiing to get a few things done around the house. One job is a rather large job . So I find the appropriate bussinesses on the Internet and fill out the "contact us" section of their website for the quotes . All I get is someone will contact you soon and no one does. Hell not even the duct cleaners got back to me!

you are the rodney dangerfield of the forums

i can't stop these people from calling my house.. :dunno:

..had to change my answering machine to "I DO NOT NEED WINDOWS, DOORS OR MY DUCTS CLEANED, anyone else feel free to leave a message!"

Man, the duct cleaners were calling constantly. First I was polite and said no thanks. Then I started telling them that I heat with electric baseboards and have no ducts. They still called, so I let them speak with the boss...

DSC01815_zps2d71de13.jpg

Yup the dog, after Duke howled at them a few times, they stopped calling.

In response to your post, try to find a phone number where you can talk to an actual person. If not, it wasn't meant to be.

That was funny Tootsie ll.

I usually tell them my brother is in the business and just cleaned my ducts and furnace recently. It seems to work for most of them.

Same for windows. I'm fairly tolerant of these telemarketers. They're trying to make a buck to feed themselves or their family.

The ones that are too agressive and won't accept NO, get raked over the coals for disturbing my beauty rest. I NEED AS MUCH AS I CAN GET !!! :lol: