Didya hear it ??

lew

I live north of Peterboro near Burliegh Falls and about 4:20 this afternoon we heard a loud rumbling sound that lasted a couple seconds. Didn't know what the heck it was but a couple neighbors also heard it and we even got a call from friends 15 miles away.

Turns out it was a huge meteor breaking the sound barrier (obviously) and then blowing apart that was evidently seen by alot of folks.

Not sure if anybody has been followin this but seems to be more frequent these past few months of sightings---quite a few on the east coast

hopefully we don't see what Russia had across the sky--a while back

Bruce Willis---assemble the crew

I was out back spooling a reel for my daughter, I heard 2 loud Booms!

A lot of people say it shook their houses, my family felt and heard nothing inside...Guess I got a well built house lol

Ya know if I look hard enough---I may have a painting I've done for most occasions

I painted this when the rumour was "Comet Elenin" remnants were s'posed to nail us

Called it "Ellie"

Ellie.jpg

yes im just outside bobcaygeon,and was outside working on my boat !!! and it shook the area pretty good....a huge bang.....i thought someones cottage might have blown up....didnt know anything till i heard it on the news...freaky

On topic did anyone happen to catch the huge fireball explosion in the sky last week. Forgive me on the actual date, but it happen around 2:30-3:30am between April 27-28 I can't remember the exact date. I went out for a Kate night smoke, just happened to look up and saw a very not so normal shooting star. Shooting stars to me look like a white light similar to a star. This thing was red/orange and exploded or broke apart sending hundreds of smaller red/orange pieces flying in the same direction as it was first heading. I saw this in standing in aproximetlly the middle of Brampton and it seemed to been moving over the Beampton/Woodbridge border in a South direction towards Lake Ontario. If I had to guess Id say it likely landed in the lake. Around the same time as this was happening I also heard a roar which sounded like an airplane, but not an air plane. It sounded very distant. Something I've never heard before, but an airplane sorta describes it best. I've asked a few people, but no one knows of it or anything. Anyone else seen this exploding fireball around this date and time. Btw the sky's were very clear that night and this thing stood out in the dark morning sky.