2014 Fishing Trips / Where are you headed?

BassMan11

Starting the season off with a week long canoe trip in Algonquin park May 10th, then a few trips to the big o for some salmon and browns, the last week of July will be spent chasing lakers on the big rideau and finally a week in New Brunswick for Atlantic salmon and stripers. Naturally I'll be making my regular trips to the larry for muskies and as many outings in my backyard on the Ottawa as I can manage.

Gotta lotta fishn to do this year lol

:clapping:

Lake Kipawa, QC in late-July...15th year running...always great fishing and awesome scenery. Can't wait.

That Borger list is nice, but I'm confident my family would vacate the house and leave me for good after about trip #4...

lots of states trips, wyoming, Washington, Florida, Oregon, North and South Dakota and probably B.C. summer and fall trips, will be a nice tour. Other then that, the usual stuff, Bancroft, Algonquin, Minden, North Bay, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, etc. Most of them will be states trips though.

Will be heading down to wyoming/montana for a week of back country trout fishing in august, going to plan for week in algonquin sometime in september and will inevitably make a few trips to Gbay, bancroft, states in the fall, usual stuff.

Make sure you hit up the Big Hole for some grayling young man

That Borger list is nice, but I'm confident my family would vacate the house and leave me for good after about trip #4...

They're accompanying me on several of them, the rest are all business trips. :)

Thankfully my wife is not only my best friend, she's my biggest supporter.

First off.. Mike... will you adopt me?

July down to Long Point Inner Bay

1st wk August...Eagle Lake Sundridge...smallies / pike ( yeah pikeys are in there now )

1st wk Sept....Port Loring area

2nd wk Sept.....Balsam Lake

well last summer in 1 month of holidays i fished 13 new lakes !!!! and some are for sure back on the hit list !!!! and my usual 2-3 trips to the mighty ottawa river for walleyes and then switch over for bass most of the summer !!!! hundreds of hours in the lund as usual !!!!

We definitely shouldn't have a lack of reports with all the great trips people have planned.

Seriously!!! Some great fishing for many. Will be looking forward to reading about plenty in the fall.

Work has clamped down on me here. Bren and I are headed to the Arctic, but all other plans are in limbo until May 15th. Come then the planning begins.

Three trips to Crane's on the French....Early June. Early July, and late September.

One trip to Bulldozer Lake outpost thru White River Air in mid August.

The rest of the Spring, Summer, and Fall I'll be chasing trout with a fly rod on Michigan's Au Sable River. WE have a cabin on one of its feeder streams. That season has begun well. Couple pics attached.

DSCN0206.JPG

DSCN0209-2.JPG