NF--Wood Stove for a Hunt Camp

mcdougy

Not going into any details, but I know a person who does WETT certifications on a regular basis and some of the horror stories he has told me would make a clowns shoes curl. Rusted out stove pipes, clay chimney liners disintegrated, cracked fireboxes, improper clearances such as stove pipes virtually touching trusses or wall studs, you name it, he's seen it and people curse him when he won't sign off.

Kind of sounds like Green Canoe Camp, eh? :whistling:

Big George and I will be in your area on Thursday, overnight for the event on Friday.

Kind of sounds like Green Canoe Camp, eh? :whistling:

Big George and I will be in your area on Thursday, overnight for the event on Friday.

What event would that be? I may be off to the trailer if the weather holds from drowning me, this whole summer has been like water torture.

If You decide to tell the insurance company to take a hike be careful, My Dad did that a few years back over the same issue, although He never used the exact words "take a hike". They cancelled all of His insurance immediately, Home and Auto and what a hassle to get insurance from another company. My thoughts are an airtight from Kijiji. Good Luck Mike