Sunshine Girl

Fisherman

Well, I have had some.. err.. "experience" with a couple of sunshine girls. Not all of them are so creepy and weird looking. Part of it is the photography as well. Some of th emodels have had some bad experience with photographers in the past. Its not as happy go lucky as it may seem.

dang, now my conscience is kickin me....in hindsight here, gotta give her/any girl props for having the confidence to share her body with the public to be drooled over/criticized....I was friends with a mildly successful model in college (paid promos, runway, print), she had severe self image issues and she was beautiful, like 11 out of 10...very sad stuff and I guess most guys won't ever understand that aspect

and like jedi mentioned, that pic is horrible, lighting and pose are both awkward...

but she should get bonus points for being into fishing :)

I'm with HeadHunter...that's not even real, hence one of the reasons it looks so unappealing. Some 'stock' body shot with what appears to be a Polaroid of one of The Sun office assistants with a ball cap on. Maybe the emodel market is drying up. And agreed...a 4th grader can use Photoshop better than that. Does the media really believe we're that gullible?

The Sun has always been 'creative' with their sunshine girls. I had a friend who was one once. Her blurb said she wanted to be a veterinarian and dreamed of going sky diving........ she hates animals and has a fear of heights.

After having a good laugh, she mentioned that they took a bunch of photos, paid her and asked her to leave. The blurbs are totally made up.

The pic does not look right. Not into the button jewlery but at least she isn't covered head to toe in skanky ink. But maybe that was shopped out as well!

I must be getting old though, as the saying goes "I would'nt throw her outa bed for eating crackers."

Me too?What is wrong with you guys lolol

I was a sunshine girl once, when I was pretty young. That does totally look photo shopped and is very unflattering. They can do wonders with the right setting, but that is a disaster.

As for the photographers, yup, they try their hardest to get some "private" photos for themselves, but you have to stand strong, say no and keep yer clothes on.