Great deal on Big Buddy Heater

SBCregal

Hi all,

I have been looking for a heater to warm up my pop up shelter for a little while now. Today I noticed that princess auto had the buddy heater advertised on sale on their website so I went into my local store to grab one after work. I got there and found they had none of the ones I was looking for in stock only little buddy and big buddy units. I was kind of disappointed until I noticed the price on the big buddy units $80 DOLLARS! thats 109.99 off of regular price, and 12 dollars cheaper than the advertised price on the website for the smaller unit. If anyone is looking for a heater, check your local Princess Auto store. I don't know if all the stores have them on sale but my local (Barton st, Hamilton) does. When I left just before close tonight they had 16-18 left in stock.

Ryan

Too bad, the Mississauga location had it for 125. Would love to pick one up

You gents have your heaters mixed up....

Big buddy $133 vs normal buddy heater $91,

http://www.princessauto.com/pal/Radiant/4000-to-9000-BTU-Portable-Buddy-Heater/8270720.p

http://www.princessauto.com/pal/Radiant/4000-to-18000-BTU-Big-Buddy-Heater/8172462.p

Thanks for the heads up on this amazing deal, I took a drive to my local store (Kitchener) and they were tagged at $96.94, but when I mentioned about price matching the Hamilton store I got it for $79.84.

I paid more than that for my Little Buddy heater a few years back.

I too got one last night but upon further inspection, these are reconditioned units. Minor scratches and not in the bag inside the box.. Don't really care too much so long as it works. Oh ya I took it out of the box and just turned the dial to pilot and the pilot light lit up even though I havent even put any propane bottles in yet, LOL.

It was also labeled at $133 but they let it go for $79 when I pressed them. Mississauga store. Still lots left

Dan

Thanks for the heads up on this amazing deal, I took a drive to my local store (Kitchener) and they were tagged at $96.94, but when I mentioned about price matching the Hamilton store I got it for $79.84.

I paid more than that for my Little Buddy heater a few years back.

Did kitchener have lots? It's a bit of a haul, but I might just do it. Price is great!

I too got one last night but upon further inspection, these are reconditioned units. Minor scratches and not in the bag inside the box.. Don't really care too much so long as it works. Oh ya I took it out of the box and just turned the dial to pilot and the pilot light lit up even though I havent even put any propane bottles in yet, LOL.

It was also labeled at $133 but they let it go for $79 when I pressed them. Mississauga store. Still lots left

Dan

Pretty sure mine was brand new from there. Was in a bag. Zero marks. Box was mint.

I picked up 2 last night, one for myself and one for a buddy. They look brand new to me...either way as long as they work it's all good.. What a great deal. There might have been a half dozen left..