Removing fish smell from hands

sneak_e_pete

I keep one of those stainless steel things shaped like a bar of soap in my boat. Just rub it all over your damp hands. It makes a difference. I have one in the kitchen too and it works great on odours like onion. I wouldn't say it's 100%, but it's worth a try.

Edited by Andy

Dollarama sells the stainless pucks for taking odors off your hands. If you can't find one there don't pay 10 bucks for a Berkley one at a fishing store, just nick an old stainless spoon from the kitchen had throw it in your tackle will do the exact same thing. Although the missus might squawk about the spoon LOL.

If you stream fishing in better weather just grab a hand full of wild clover and rub your hands with that then rinse in in the creek. Although I would be more worried about the smell from some rivers than a little minnow juice on my hands though.

Personally I found fried chicken removes anything from your hands. No matter what it is grease, oil, ink no problem 2 pieces and clean as a whistle.

Art

When the fried chicken is 'finger licking good' you might just 'lick' off the other items on your hands... ;)

I use the stainless bar too most of the time to answer the OP question.

When the fried chicken is 'finger licking good' you might just 'lick' off the other items on your hands... ;)

I use the stainless bar too most of the time to answer the OP question.

Thanks for that info. I'm a plumber yuck.

Art