Penetang Harbour ice...

irishfield

Could probably troll while riding a sled... but suspect it's iced back over by now. Will need to be busted open and scooped in the morning. At least this year we know for sure that no matter how big the crowd they won't be pushing the hole edge below the water line!

.. in case any wonder how thick it is. It holds my Kubota. About a foot of perfect blue ice, with about 17" of white on top.

Puddle jump tomorrow if you've got nothing better to do...

take it home, carve it out, add the good stuff and sit by a fire beside the pool. :)

It took a lot of fighting with the liability "Nancies" to get the puddle jump back in Penetang for Winterama. I don't think it would have happened last year (and here forward) if not for my son being a Town Councillor who has been helping cut the "puddle" since he was 12 years old.

LOL Ketch.. no thanks, that was cut 1000 feet from the sewer plant outlet!

Edited by irishfield

It took a lot of fighting with the liability "Nancies" to get the puddle jump back in Penetang for Winterama. I don't think it would have happened last year (and here forward) if not for my son being a Town Councillor who has been helping cut the "puddle" since he was 12 years old.

LOL Ketch.. no thanks, that was cut 1000 feet from the sewer plant outlet!

I can only imagine some insurance agent having a wet dream about going on vacation in the south for a month with the cheque for "insuring" that event if you did LOL Our Diswinterfest celebrations in town had to have someone hand out helmets to the people sledding down a 200ft hill with hardly any grade last year. Keep in mind it is where about a thousand kids do the same thing every other weekend without any insurance mandated protection.