Handlebarz gets favourable mention in Outdoor Canada Fishing Annual

farsider

Handlebarz double 10's got a sweet mention in Outdoor Canada's 2014 Fishing Annual.

In Gord Pyzer's article on the top 25 best new fishing gear for 2014, he mentions the lures for best Muskie In-Line Spinners alongside Pdeez big tens.

Some have known about the quality lures from Handlebarz for some time but, more exposure is a great thing.

Way to go Mike!

Cheers,

Mark

Thanks for posting that Mark I have not seen it yet as the mag is not on the stands here yet I cant wait to see it.

I must thanks all the OFC family that have helped me grow Handlebarz into what it is today. I don't want to start to mention names as I will forget some and don't want to do that but I have had so much support here this is a great place and I'm proud to be apart of it.

Well I gotta get back to build some more no time to relax tonight that is for tomorrow and Sunday night.

See ya all at the show Spring fishing show Sunday

A recommendation by Guru Gord is worth many thousands in marketing fees. Way to go Mike. Keep up the good work big guy.

Get on Dragons Den, even those that don't get a deal get market exposure they could never afford. Seriously, have you thought of applying? It's an all Canadian story they might very well be interested in. We would all be behind you.