onboard charger recommendation

Cosmos

My father has had a 110D for a while now and really likes it. The 10 amps charges the battery pretty quick.

I have a 330 as well and it works just as well. after a day on the water, I can plug it in and within 3 hours, my batteries are topped up and ready for the next outing. My batteries are usually only ever drained to half on a full day of fishing to give you an idea of what you would be looking for.

My father has had a 110D for a while now and really likes it. The 10 amps charges the battery pretty quick.

I have a 330 as well and it works just as well. after a day on the water, I can plug it in and within 3 hours, my batteries are topped up and ready for the next outing. My batteries are usually only ever drained to half on a full day of fishing to give you an idea of what you would be looking for.

Following your advise I found this one, price is great:

http://www.amazon.com/Guest-2611A-Battery-Charger-24-Volt/dp/B000NHZV1S/ref=sr_1_1?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1392233966&sr=1-1&keywords=Guest+1+bank+Marine+Battery+Charger

I need 1 bank charger and this one has 2 set of cables, what do I need to do with another set, which I am not going to use? if I leave it unplugged what will happen once I will put battery on charge?

I've had a few chargers in my bass boats over the years. I have had Guest and Minn Kota Chargers that died or lost a bank. None of the chargers were as good as or as durable as the Dual Pro Charger I currently have. A few friends have the same charger in their boats and they too have been going strong for a few years.