Simcoe Jumbos...

bassassin

So my bro and his lady went out on Sunday to Georgina to try out his new line of glow jigs/flies (he ties his own). Lets just make it short and sweet they killed it! He ties trolling flies for downrigging and bucktails for multispecies. I can vouch for how effective his lures are and how durable/realistic they are, yeah I know this sounds like an infomercial but he deserves some credit. Like him on facebook:

Custom Fishing Tackle by James Schembri

https://www.facebook.com/CustomFishingTackleByJamesSchembri

Here are some of the lures that did the damage from the weekend 14' of water jigging on bottom and 4-6" off bottom.

kathyfish_zpsc773f2e3.jpg

couple of bruisers from the day out...

jig_zps94169870.jpg

green glow grub tipped with a naked and tipped with a shiner both proved effective.

glowjigs_zps45283f34.jpg

some other smaller glow flies.

candyjig_zps2d7c2b47.jpg

lake trout killer, looks like friggin candy and it gets bit believe me!

heading out this weekend for some more action, stay safe out there!

The man is a lure artist let me tell you. Ome of his jigs we use for walley pike and bass mimics a minnow to a T.... We tip it with a minnow and they blend together seamlessly. No joke I caught a total of 50+ pike, bass and walleye in the kawarthas on just one jig befor i got broken off by a huge pike...Friggin floro leader failed, but he tied me 5 more identical jigs :) look at his facebok page to see that jig and a few other beauties!