Now this is a jumbo!!I think!

davey buoy

Caught a lot of herring today,but our depth was off.Didn't feel like drilling a bunch more holes in 22" thick ice lol.A lot of Perch caught But this one Perch touch over 1 kg,two scales weighed but you will have to just believe it .lol.Never have caught one this big before.I think it is noteworthy.Sorry about the size,but photo bucket won't let me resize..This was sent to me by cell phone.GetAttachment.aspx.jpg

Edited by davey buoy

Beauty! A 16" perch is a trophy by any means

Chad,that was the only reason I mentioned a perch.Should of taken that picture with my digital.Thought buddy's phone would let me enlarge it?To much excitement hahaha!Never ever seen one close to that size.I think he sent that to me in text,maybe I can get him to e-mail it and i'll be able to size it properly?Not sure.

wow, possibly an Ontario record, if you can get the photobucket issues figured out, I'd love to see a better picture, I'm sure some others would too

good on you for letting it go, good karma coming your way

edit, record

White Sucker 5 lbs 6.24 oz 22.8" Lake Joseph Geoff Bernardo 5/23/1996

Yellow Perch 2 lbs 6.72 oz 15.1" Lake Erie Dave Leslie 3/20/2003

Edited by chris.brock

wow, possibly an Ontario record, if you can get the photobucket issues figured out, I'd love to see a better picture, I'm sure some others would too

good on you for letting it go, good karma coming your way

Chris,hope to have this fixed by tomorrow.The picture deserves better.

Chad,that was the only reason I mentioned a perch.Should of taken that picture with my digital.Thought buddy's phone would let me enlarge it?To much excitement hahaha!Never ever seen one close to that size.I think he sent that to me in text,maybe I can get him to e-mail it and i'll be able to size it properly?Not sure.

Yup, emailed photo will be bigger.... for sure ask him to email it to you!