Day 7,8,9,10,&11

Big Cliff

Well I would have posted daily but they have all been carbon copies, get up in the morning, walk over to the pier (about 15 minutes), catch fish meet up with Sue, go shopping eat well spend the day enjoying the sunshine, look at the weather reports, feel sorry for all our friends back home and crawl into bed exausted every night.

In fact we feel so sorry for you that we have decided to extend our stay down here for another week! We'll be returning somewhere around the 10th of Feb.. I have caught butterfish, whities, bonnet head sharks, grunts, a flounder, salt water catfish and a lot of sunshine.

Tomorrow we are going to look at a house in Tarpon Springs to see about renting it for next year, condos here are really expensive here but a house off the beach is fairly reasonable, you can rent a really nice place for under $1000.00 a month.

Take care, stay warm and safe!

, feel sorry for all our friends back home and crawl into bed exausted every night.

In fact we feel so sorry for you that we have decided to extend our stay down here for another week!

You feel that way, you can come help shovel my driveway Cliff if you like, make sure you wear a survival suit -21 here.

Just kidding. :D

Don't rush back Cliff, to dam cold up here. Plus you're catchin fish. :D

Edited by Fish Farmer

Tomorrow we are going to look at a house in Tarpon Springs to see about renting it for next year, condos here are really expensive here but a house off the beach is fairly reasonable, you can rent a really nice place for under $1000.00 a month.

Take care, stay warm and safe!

And you don't have to heat it...And you will be close to Louis Pappas restaurant...And etc. !

Check out Anna Maria Island due west of Bradenton (just south of St. Pete, north of Sarasota). My dad there for 18-years and most of his condo complex was Canadians from October - April. I remember meeting them from time to time when I was down there visiting and always engaging in great conversations about fishing different areas of Canada, especially the Kawarthas, Haliburton Highlands, Chapleau, and Temagami.

Literally, from his door, it was about 500-feet to the bay side water, about 1,000 feet to the Gulf side. Paradise...

Good luck...