Reel girls know how to fish! (new member)

Steel Bunny

X2. Wanted to comment about it but it's glaringly obvious. No way a new male member would get as many views. :whistling:

Your right look at the three new guys I guess they are not steel headers lol. I guess we have a bunch of single guys here fishing is right.

As Joey said most are harmless. If your at the sportsman show on musky Sunday stop by the musky Canada area you can chat with my wife she is a fishing freak also. Not alot of girls posting anymore my wife was as were a bunch of others but they seem to marry off and leave with members from the board lol.

I'm thinking you were correct. I wonder how many marriage proposals the poor girl has got via PM, lol!

haha yea.....altough she happens to be a pretty nice girl, and can cut jokes with the best of them, almost like one of the guys, and she knows how to catch fish

Edited by FloatnFly

Steel bunny,

You might as well have walked into an army base.

What happens when fisherMEN see you on the water pullin fish? lol... Do they give you all of their secret spots??

I've always wanted to try for steelies but never knew any spots. I just found a spot veeerrryyy close to my area in the west end of the city. Gonna try to hammer some come season

Steel bunny,

You might as well have walked into an army base. LOL! It's actually a little overwhelming...

What happens when fisherMEN see you on the water pullin fish? lol... Do they give you all of their secret spots?? haha....i get a few good tidbits every now and then (but secret spots stay that way with me ;)

I've always wanted to try for steelies but never knew any spots. I just found a spot veeerrryyy close to my area in the west end of the city. Gonna try to hammer some come season Ha! It's addicting.....might as well start saying goodbye to your family and friends :D

YOU'D THINK THIS WAS r/gonefishingwild

Ahahahah! Now wouldn't that be a subreddit worth checkin oot.

And while everybody is trying to impress the lady, that will leave a lotta empty territory for me along the Eastern Tribs . . . . welcome aboard Steel Bunny . . . .

If that's the case maybe I'll actually try some tribs near home. I can't stand shoulder-to-shoulder fishing, so I usually opt out and drive north.