New to the board

SuperDave

Hello OFC'ers. My name is Dave and I am new to the board. I have been an avid muskie fisherman for a very long time and more recently a smallmouth bass fanatic as well. Looking forward to adding some intellectual input to the Leafs thread :whistling: as well as some fishing stuff too :clapping: this is a great forum and looking forward to having some fun!

Cheers

Edited by SuperDave

Well hi Dave you did say the magic words "smallmouth fanatic" welcome aboard grab a coffee and jump right in !!!! Where abouts are you ? And where do you mostly fish !!!! Cheers

I live in Stoney Creek. My smallie fishing has taken place on the upper and lower Niagara as well as Lake Erie. I fish both Canadian and U.S. waters. While muskie has been my fish of choice for 18 years, the smallmouth fishery that exists in the Niagara region is fantastic!! Favorite way to catch both species is on top.

Cheers :)

Welcome to the site! I'm relatively new compared to some here... but have just started into muskie and if you ever need some company out in the niagara that's going to be my first and most often spot to hit as I'm from Hamilton!