Lk Simcoe from Cambridge anyone?

NAC

Have some weekday time on my hands and would be interested in meeting up to share a trip. Mostly interested in lakers/whities, and a some limited experience at it. I'm in Cambridge close to Townline carpool.

Hey Nomad. Are u a Hespeler guy? I am in Hespeler. Cannot go weekdays though.

I do fish simcoe often however.

Landry

Blackbridge/Townline is my area, so yes. Weekends are difficult for me unless I can get the other half out too. With this weekends weather being warmer, she would likely go too.

I drove my kid to a hockey game yesterday. The 501 was the worst I have ever seen it. Crazy.

I hit simcoe often and have a few buds I usually go with. Feel free to pm me if u r thinking of going. We perch a lot in vb area and I do fish for trout a but, but apparently not very well:)

I think the impending rain is gonna mess up all plans to ice fish anywhere for a while. Will post again after things freeze up again. Thanks for the replies.

Can't wait to see what the rivers do with all the ice and now huge rain forecast. Might be better to think about steelheading next week

Edited by nomad

I think the impending rain is gonna mess up all plans to ice fish anywhere for a while. Will post again after things freeze up again. Thanks for the replies.

Can't wait to see what the rivers do with all the ice and now huge rain forecast. Might be better to think about steelheading next week

With all that run off?,I'm not so sure that would be a good choice.?Let us know if it was fish able .

With all that run off?,I'm not so sure that would be a good choice.?Let us know if it was fish able .

It won't be run off, it will be all out flooding and major issues for ice on the lower end of all rivers. Obviously I would go after that, and yes it would be a very good choice.

It won't be run off, it will be all out flooding and major issues for ice on the lower end of all rivers. Obviously I would go after that, and yes it would be a very good choice.

That's what I meant,There's far to much ice snow and ground frost for any field or bank run off . good luck!!

Edited by davey buoy

Ended up on Simcoe this morning. Only one laker that never left the wet side of the hole.

Willing to give it another go sometime if anyone from my area wants to make the trip?

Edited by nomad