The Fishing for Tyler event

Roy

Yup I remember that event ... not sure how I missed out on the 'gang' shot (probably lost somewhere behind Terry's big laker :) .. anyhow if memory serves me, I iced my pb whitey that day ... I'll do my best to be there ... great cause and great fun ! Gotta go look for the auction post now .. me thinks I gots some biddin to do :)

I did this event a couple years ago and had a great time. My son was diagnosed with ASD last month (He's 4) and while it's much less severe than Tyler's situation, this past year has really opened my eyes. I'm hoping I can be there this year.

Edited by Governator

Since many liked this drill adapter I have made up, I have decided that I wont be making spud bars this year. I will be making a few of these with extentions. Good luck to those that pick one up.

That's a great offer! What do you have to do to get one, is it auction or is it one of the prizes (can't actually remember how it works) :)

Since many liked this drill adapter I have made up, I have decided that I wont be making spud bars this year. I will be making a few of these with extentions. Good luck to those that pick one up.

If you put them up for auction there will be some really good bidding wars on them!

If you put them up for auction there will be some really good bidding wars on them!

If they are worthy,I will. $20 min bid.

Great idea Cliff.

All will be tested before.

I used my personal one on Sunday. There was 17 inches of ice. Just pull the trigger,let it turn. I was impressed..

I,ll post pics of the progress soon.