NF! If you could spend a day with a celeb. who is it?

GBW

I'd have to say Paul McCartney. Always been a big fan. Besides him, Stompin' Tom would have been high on my list as well. I don't know why I picked two musicians. I like music but there's lots of things that I enjoy more. Oh well. I guess that they've left a big impression on me.

Tough one, I think it would be Steven Wright, Louis Black, George Carlin (if he was still around), Stephen Colbert, Jon Stewart, Steve Martin, or Richard Dawkins.

And of course anyone on this board. :)

That's a good selection of people, Christopher. It tells me that you're more cerebral than most and at your age, that's saying a lot.

Al Lindner....

didnt fish with him but my son me and my dad met him at a tackle shop when both of us were gassing up. My son was about 7 at the time. He took time to talk to my boy the gave him a full box of clackin raps!!! Hes a real class act in my books, super nice guy Edited by manitoubass2

Tough one, I think it would be Steven Wright, Louis Black, George Carlin (if he was still around), Stephen Colbert, Jon Stewart, Steve Martin, or Richard Dawkins.

And of course anyone on this board. :)

I like the cut of your jib. I would like to add Christopher Hitchens

Edited by Grimace

You mean the chicken hawk war mongering draft dodger? I would use him as an anchor. Has he ever hunted in a place where the animals were not fenced in?

Sorry for rattling your cage Grimace,a question was asked and that is my answer. Don't like it , too bad!

. Has he ever hunted in a place where the animals were not fenced in?

Actually, he used to come up to the Muskokas on occasion in the spring for walleye opener a few decades back. Definitely a different sort of character. Kind of a media pioneer for the Robertsons :jerry:

Edited by bigugli