Oh WOW!!! What a fish!!

danc

That is an awesome fish. Not necessarily messing with nature, they do occur naturally in areas where both spawn.

Though I guess it's still messing with nature since brookies and browns aren't native to the same waters.

Edited by timmeh

A buddy has many times over mentioned his wanting to go to Manitoba's Duck Mountain area (Dauphin) to fish trout there. Browns, bows, specks, lakers, arctic char and tiger trout all relatively near one another. They are one gnarly looking hybrid. Would be great if instead of say maybe splake they could try stocking some Ontario waters with them.

Nice looking fish.

Look at all the meat on the back. Must have been some nice fillets. Lol.

Eating tigers. Ain't that a thing to think about.

Do kind of agree with some, it is "oddly" cool looking. That head only a test-tube, genetically engineered freak mother could love.

Would be great if instead of say maybe splake they could try stocking some Ontario waters with them.

Ya, splake are hybrids that don't reproduce.. Why not these things they look pretty cool.

Once kept a deeply hooked large resident trib. brown. about 16 " It was best fresh fish meal i had. Nice red salmon like flesh.

my thoughts as well lol. Coloring is nice but to me that fish looks deformed. How big do these get? Looks in the pic like it maybe 14-16", but thick

Think you are right about length etc...The angler in picture is doing super arm extension pose.