GTG HamiltonJan 3 2014, at the 477 wing in Mount Hope. 3210 Homestead Dr, Mount Hope Ont. 7:30 pm.

Loonietoon

haha I'll be there if it happens, though I'm keeping the cheque book closed on pretty much everything unnecessary, I just paid down my 20% on my mortgage and until I can bank up my extra earnings I'm feeling prettyyy poor hahah

Good job spending money to pay down debt is the first step of getting out of debt. Once you get the debt controlled you can budget painless fun money and not feel guilty.

Art

Is this all we are going to have What about Fish Farmer and some of the newbies Johnybot a chance to meet others from the area come on where is every one that says we do not do anything

Think back ~4 - 5 years ago Kelvin. At least you and I had fun.

Edited by HTHM

I wish more people would join in..especially newer members. It's what makes the community strong. It'll be a fun time for sure. I've thought about it but I'm pushin' 70 and it's a 1300 KLM return trip for me so I guess I'll miss this one. Have a great time guys. Glad you're doing this.

For anyone who's never been to a GTG your missing alot of fun and the chance to meet some great folks. If your close to Hamilton it'd definitely be worth your while to join in.

We used to do them quite a bit years ago but they seem to have petered out for some reason.

If I was 100 odd miles closer I'd be going for sure.