A fall from grace (the Duck Dynasty)

redpearl99

Why is it always the hardcore religious folks that always use a thread like this to preach to the rest of us? Seriously, enjoy your life, I'll enjoy mine keep your religious Bull to yourself.

donate a few bucks and shut your mouth bill. Or your going you know where! Try live releasing walleye in those temps!!!!

You wouldn't happen to be one of those guys who yells and waves a bible at yonge and dundas would you?

Although you apparently meant to quote someone else ( I can edit posts and thought everyone could). Insult slinging is generally in poor taste, I won't engage in it, and I hope you'll follow suit. Thanks!

Jehovies... hey, they are doing what they think is right, and I think it is right for me to tell them to leave before I put on my boots... :)

I don't have any problem with Phil, or what he said. I admire him for standing up for what he believes. Good on him.

Those who voice their opinions here, for or against, all good. I hate political correctness and censorship.

As for this thread, glad that the mods haven't locked it down. People should be able to dialog and debate these things, and nobody has gotten too nasty.I enjoy the dialog.

We can likely all agree... we need some more ice and soon!!

All I know is that I love the show... I now drink more iced tea... And I've started spending more time with my brother and his family...

Everyone has the ability to filter what they are exposed to... For this show I filter the religion out... It's not for me...

I would imagine this show has positively influenced way more then it has created homophobia...

Fish Farmer,that ones been around the block,

Must have known it was gonna win its supreme court case hahahahaha

:rofl2: Just stirring the pot Marc. I can see Roy right now just shaking his head. :rolleyes::D

Morning Roy, had the spiel out last night for Wings and .....little Christmas cheer :)

Edited by Fish Farmer

Im also tired of people calling the guy a geniuous and well educated man. He made a duck call 30 yrs ago, that is all. Once his duck call cures cancer or ends the Palestinian Israeli dispute is when I'll call him a genious.

Doesn't he have a masters degree? That would make him well educated.

He may not be a genius; but I think he does have some good business sense; he is certainly not stupid.

I don't watch reality TV and have never seen Duck Dynasty but after just spending 20 minutes reading this post, I don't feel as if I've missed anything.

But maybe that's just me. :dunno:

Its not just you Lew, I don't think i've watched TV in years. The only way i even know about this show is everyone keeps talking about it saying I'm 'crazy' or 'weird' for not seeing or wanting to watch it. Reality TV is on the most part just cheap TV making, not very interesting if you ask me.

I am just waiting for Duck Dynasty's 'Chick-Fil-A' moment now.

Give him a little more credit that that. He was a starting quarterback for LSU, which is a big deal. I'm pretty sure that he can spell genius properly too.

He was starting QB at Louisiana Tech. The story goes that some ducks flew over practice one day and Phil said to himself I'd rather be duck hunting than playing football and quit the team. Terry Bradshaw became the starter and went on to win 4 super bowls with the Steelers.

Its not just you Lew, I don't think i've watched TV in years. The only way i even know about this show is everyone keeps talking about it saying I'm 'crazy' or 'weird' for not seeing or wanting to watch it. Reality TV is on the most part just cheap TV making, not very interesting if you ask me.

I am just waiting for Duck Dynasty's 'Chick-Fil-A' moment now.

I figure one full Leaf hockey game is my TV quota for the week. Comedy, drama and soap opera all in one. The son has had it on a few times For the most its not for me, but... the focus on the importance of family is refreshing to see.

Ya i agree

I'd really like to know Roy's take on Hermaphrodite FISH :jerry:

I bet you will change your toon if you ever come down to fish the legendary Potomac River and need a good buddy who can guide and has a boat.lol

I will honestly say that I also feel Roy is a better man than me however thanks for the nomination Dan C you a real bud in my life too.

Art

I bet you will change your toon if you ever come down to fish the legendary Potomac River and need a good buddy who can guide and has a boat.lol

I will honestly say that I also feel Roy is a better man than me however thanks for the nomination Dan C you a real bud in my life too.

Art

I visited the Potomac River this summer. It didn't strike me as a great place to brink a boat. Maybe there are some slower sections down stream?