Im now part of the ELITE

misfish

Yup,after watching Terry now for two years playing video games while ice fishing,I figured it was time for me to get with it.

Company bonus made my choice easy.

The bag matches my new Ice Armour suit as well. Got to look good when yer out there. ;):D

It was the last unit they had. Lucky me. :P

002_zpscc651cbd.jpg

The two small cases are a nice bonus.

006_zpsf05973c2.jpg

Hey Terry,MORE POCKETS.HAHAHAHA

007_zpsa69215ff.jpg

Can wait to use it this weekend.

It came complete. Bag,ice ducer,battery and charger.

$249 after $50 dollar rebate.

LETS GO FISHING. :Gonefishing::clapping:

They sell fast hold onto it for sure great unit's the 4X and Elite 4's are

Nice buy!

MTBF

Thanks Mike

Ya,it was $50 off regular plus the rebate. Couldnt pass that up. I was going to go with the 5x,but this will do me just fine. No more B&W screen. LOL

Same unit i bought after limyangler chewed me out and hurt my feelings:( hahahah. Havent used it yet thought, but hoping for LOTW saturday if the slush settles. Hope you have fun with yours! I like the lil jig cases, thats what sold me lol. Filled it with 1/8oz to keep the weight down haha

Edited by manitoubass2

Damn right i hurt your feelings.lol. :devil:

dont give yourself too much credit, i dont have feelings. Haha. Seriously though good on ya, i was having hard time justifying the purchase. You pushed me over the proverbial cliff and guess where i landed? The dog house... J/k. Looking forward to putting it to use ;) Edited by manitoubass2

Great unit for the ice the elite 4. I sold my portable unit. Have to figure out how to make my hds8 portable.

I use the same unit as portable. I bought the ice ducer at radioworld, and used a hard sided coleman cooler bag with a zipper top. Fits the unit, ducer, and 2 batteries. I also bought an extra skimmer transducer with suction cup, to make it a summer portable pack for when we do our yearly fly-in. Works great, and a lot cheaper than buying the lowrance portable pack.

best tip for finding your lure in deep water with a Lowrance is to Feather the lure down until you see it on the screen. This way you can keep the lure in the cone. You can not just flip the bail wait for it to hit the bottom and think it will show up. If you do that and you want to kick your lowrance to the curb I will be happy to take it off your hands for $100 :) PM me if you want my set up doc for my X67 Misfish. Most Lowrance's work the same.

Nick