My 2013 year in Review

ohhenrygsr

Hello Fellow OFNers,

It's been a very long time since my last post and I gotta thank work for keeping me busy lol. BUT it get's the bills paid so I can keep fishing. I had a pretty interesting year. My wife and I bought our first house together and cut our commute down to 20 mins from work. I do miss living in Orillia and being able to launch my boat when I got off work in less than 15 mins and fishing in 10. But such is life, now I live near barrie and can explore the south end of lady Simcoe.

Here are some pictures to recap my year. I had a fantastic time fishing tournaments, cash a couple of chq's to cover expenses and cruising with the wife and our new pup. Let's get to the pictures, if you wanna share your memories this year. I love to see them, makes winter pass quickly lol.

This was during the CSFL Fall Challenge on Lake Couchiching. We finished the event in 3rd place after a cold and wet 2 day event. Best part was a shiny medal.

Fishing Partner's 5lb. largie CSFL

Big Pig on Couch

Waiting for weigh on CFSL Fall Challenge Couch Only

You always catch the big ones when they don't count but HEY JACK! that's how the cookies crumbles

Couch Smallie

Playing on Couch

G-Pool Lunker. Love my Peach shirt?

Lake Simcoe Smallie

Just a tank on G-pool

Yes... Available on Couch

Putting some money back in the bank is always weird after fishing lol

A little cash after a win

Our first boat ride with our puppy. She's a Shiba Inu and her name is hana. Right now she's growing like crazy and acting like a teenager... sigh

Shiba Inu First boat Ride

This has to be the highlight of my season. I took our District Sales manager and his son out on Lake Eugena for a day of fishing. Started off with Senko's and our arms where tired by the end of the day. All I can say is there hooked!

Teaching a new angler. HOOKed!

I hope everyone enjoys the photo's. There is a lot more pictures and I'll try to add some more to my gallery in the near future. Tight lines everyone and have a safe holiday.

Thanks everyone for the compliments. It's always nice to share memories with everyone on here. Plus if I loose my pictures I can always come back to get them :)

Manjo39: I currently run a 2013 18 Xtreme with a 115hp 4-Stroke. My hull is the exact same as yours, we just changed the colours a bit and raked back the windshield.

Hi Henry,

Nice going. I have a 2011 18 Xcalibur. What are you fishing with? Looks like from the pics that your fore gunnels are lower than mine. I'm I right?

Some nice bass Henry!

TDunn

Right on, nice pics!

woot!! great post

x2 Henry!!

Nice job Henry!

Some nice fish

Thanks for the photos looks like a nice mess of fish.

Art

A momentous year for sure!

• 3 months later...