Sewer Fishing

hammercarp

You guys rather catch those wet rags they call pickerel of walleye??? :D

I wish more people would eat bass, They are almost as tasty as pickerel, and easier to come by! I keep a limit of bass a couple times a year for dinner fish. Keeps the pressure off the pickerel!

I wish more people would eat bass, They are almost as tasty as pickerel, and easier to come by! I keep a limit of bass a couple times a year for dinner fish. Keeps the pressure off the pickerel!

Agreed!!! Cold water smallies in the 2lb range are good eaters. Also deep cold water fall largies taste like a big bluegill.... Delicious.

There should be an eat more bass campaign in Ontario.... Lol

Agreed!!! Cold water smallies in the 2lb range are good eaters. Also deep cold water fall largies taste like a big bluegill.... Delicious.

There should be an eat more bass campaign in Ontario.... Lol

I agree, the smaller cold water smallies taste great.

x2, IMO they are better than walleye, but not perch.

They're pretty tastey but better than walleye?! Perch and walleye are bar far the most scrumptious. B) Makes me wanna take a trip to the Erie Beach Hotel nomnomnom

I really hope your kidding Chotchkie.

Dead serious, they multiply like fleas, and some lakes there's simply too many cookie cutter 1lbers... They're shouldn't be a closed season, however a 0 limit when they're spawning.

But hey, I ain't no freshwater biologist.

Edited by Chotchkies House

As long as they are under slot then I'd be fine. If they are large breeder females I have a huge issue with that. Anyone with half a brain would. They are a very important sport fish. I do agree with them in Northern Lakes needing to have smaller ones culled. In the kawarthas and other lakes they under plenty of enough pressure. But hey Im a technologist who fishes a lot of tourneys, not an ichthyologist.

Edited by ONbuckhunter