Let the fun begin!!! Quite smoking NF

manitoubass2

August 3rd, 2003. Is it OK to have one now???

Good for ya man! Prepare to taste food and put on 20 pounds. Ten years later you'll still be making up for years of having your appetite suppressed. lol.

i train often and do cardio a few times per week. I dont think ill gain much giving that and the way we eat. Well see though. Thanks for the support! Always appreciated!!!

August 3rd, 2003. Is it OK to have one now???

Good for ya man! Prepare to taste food and put on 20 pounds. Ten years later you'll still be making up for years of having your appetite suppressed. lol.

lol…thats exactly how much i put on…not gone over or under that either….lol….weird.

i train often and do cardio a few times per week. I dont think ill gain much giving that and the way we eat. Well see though. Thanks for the support! Always appreciated!!!

At the time I quit, a cousin-in-law and I were managing the gym in Moose Factory. Exercise didn't help... but then again, there was little cardio. Stick with that to keep off the fat, and good luck.

At the time I quit, a cousin-in-law and I were managing the gym in Moose Factory. Exercise didn't help... but then again, there was little cardio. Stick with that to keep off the fat, and good luck.

sweet! Yeah i have a good understanding of neuro anatomy, so i kinda have a "head" start. Dopamine and serotonin, the "risk/reward system" its a bi*** and oh so enjoyable at the same time.

sweet! Yeah i have a good understanding of neuro anatomy and function, so i kinda have a "head" start. Dopamine and serotonin, the "risk/reward system" its a bi*** and oh so enjoyable at the same time. Edited by manitoubass2

Get rid of the triggers... morning coffee and a smoke?.. have an OJ and then go do something. It's all will power, whether it be smoking, drinking or sex. two out of three you can quit very easily..

hahaha, already done one of those, and it wasnt sweet loving. My main trigger is people annoying me, so that might be a challenge lol. Kudos to those who have quit! Anything thats helps your health, prosperity and most importantly, your family... Is very admirable:)

Im actually looking forward to using my knowledge to assist in this process. I can already see that going to bed is gonna be an issue, so i took 500mg of magnesium and 1mg of melatonin to get me relaxed and to bed. 5 am comes early. Also had a serving of whey protein isolate to help detox, stimulate immune function and provide the amino acids necessary to produce dopamine and serotonin

Edited by manitoubass2

Hey man, good for you! Smoking cigarettes throughout the day as a habit is the absolute most ridiculous thing one can do.... Eg. Taking a break from work to light up a dart, smoking in the car when it's raining outside, or chain smoking over a cup of coffee/alcoholic beverage. It's all really dumb, IMO, and I hope they ban smokes all over the place as well as the actual product it self.

Keep with it !