Changzhou Koop Generator NF

hawk-eye

Does anybody know of a dealer that sells these generators in Ontario?

A friend of mine needs some parts but cannot find anything anywhere. He bought this thing in Mississauga about 5 or 6 years ago but the store he got it from no longer exists. I tried contacting the manufacturer to no avail. He kept asking what name brand it is. The only sticker on it says Koop. He tells me impossible we don't sell them under the name Koop, whats the name brand? After about 10 emails back and forth I gave up on him. All I want to know is where can I get parts. Unbelievable that the manufacturer cannot tell me where in Canada I can get parts and or service.

Ok I think I got it off my chest.

Anybody know of a dealer that services theses machines?

Thanks.

Is it yellow in colour? I think it's the brand that tried to imitate the Honda and Honda obtained a world wide court order for them to stop selling. In fact the order was so broad that it ordered all dealers to remove them from their inventory. Although they were Honda clones, the quality was poor. Your friend might now have another boat anchor.

Is it yellow in colour? I think it's the brand that tried to imitate the Honda and Honda obtained a world wide court order for them to stop selling. In fact the order was so broad that it ordered all dealers to remove them from their inventory. Although they were Honda clones, the quality was poor. Your friend might now have another boat anchor.

Or try the Honda parts......... If its a clone of a Honda the parts may fit. Better than scrapping it.

My bro-n-law had a 50cc 4wheeler that was a Honda clone and Honda parts worked on it.

If not, I'm sure that it could slow your drift.......

Good luck!