Some fall fishing Lakair style

Joey

A Thanksgiving feast of incredible photos Joey. Congrats again on the PB.

Enjoyed the read this morning.

Thanks Drew!!

A beautiful time of year to be up there and your photos captured it perfectly.

Congrat's on the musky, that's gotta be a pretty big deal!

Thanks Mike, yes, I was thrilled. Not eh 50"er I was hoping for, but darned close enough!

awesome Pics :) looks like a good time

Thanks!

Great report Joey! Congrat's on the beauty PB Muskie, I have done the same thing on the fingers bleeds like crazy for a while. Miss that place terribly didn't manage to get up this year with work and family schedule, hope to do better next year. Great photo's as usual, wouldn't expect anything less.

Yes, we missed you this year John. We were talking about how we did not get to see you up there. You're ears must have been ringing!!

Awesome pictures and write up! :Gonefishing:

Have been bit by water snakes and cut by musky teeth as well.

Nice PB musky!

Thanks, all in a week's vaca I figure LOL

Great read and some excellent photo ops to boot. You certainly are getting the eye for photography. Congrats on the new PB as well.

Cheers, Ron..

Thanks Ron!!

It's settled then. Next time we're at Lakair together. Paul and Patsy in one boat - you and I in another. We don't come back until we each have a 50. :-).

I know, you at 48 and me at 49. Why are those last couple inches so difficult. :-)

Anyway ... That 48 is a great looking fish and nice coloring.

Wow you can surely take some very nice pictures. I enjoyed all of them. I'd say you made out lucky with your fingers, ouch. That's a different way to do a bird over the fire like that. Just using coals were you? How long dose it take to do like that? I'm guessing at least two hours.

Wow beauty report, and that looks like a really nice spot too, must check it out next year. Love the redneck turkey cook up too, looks like something I must try out as well.

Thanks Chotchkies House, it really is great up there. June opener is a great time to go. Lots of OFCr's head up then, you should join us!

Sweet pics and nice musky....

Thanks Mike!

You do know it is possible to catch fish without donating blood right? Looks like a nice time was had I am sorry that we cant make it up North more often.

Art

I don't think it is possible Art :) And I agree, you need to MAKE time!!

It's settled then. Next time we're at Lakair together. Paul and Patsy in one boat - you and I in another. We don't come back until we each have a 50. :-).

I know, you at 48 and me at 49. Why are those last couple inches so difficult. :-)

Anyway ... That 48 is a great looking fish and nice coloring.

Agreed Rich!!!

Great report Joey, congrats on the PB!

Thanks Matt!

Great report. I hope to make it up to the area someday. Reports like this one really get blood pumping and day dream starting.

Thank you, you should try to make is up there for sure.

Great musky, and BEAUTIFUL pics. You really are talented.

Thanks very much Cram!

Wow you can surely take some very nice pictures. I enjoyed all of them. I'd say you made out lucky with your fingers, ouch. That's a different way to do a bird over the fire like that. Just using coals were you? How long dose it take to do like that? I'm guessing at least two hours.

Thanks Pidge and ya, my fingers are slowly healing. I didn't do the turkey, TJ did. Just by the open fire and I think it took about 12 hours or so.

Blood, slime, fog and turkey. All anyone needs for a great trip!

Congrats on the PB Joey - really nice heavy fish! Amazing photography and report.

Pete

Thanks Pete, you really are going to have to join us up there one of these trips!

great photos, and congrats on that Musky catch

Thanks jds83!

Nice pics and report Joey!! Great to get away for some R&R, catch up with some friends and get a PB to top things off, a great week away I'd say.

Ya, it was a great week Will, thanks!

I'm still trying to figure out at what level I'm most envious.

The great fall week away, the great fish or the great pictures. ;)

Sign me (way) envious! ;)

Well dear, you know the door is always open and we always have room in the truck for you!!! I'll call first next time ;)

Again sweeet fish there Joey and and awesome report with the great photography to boot!!

Thanks Pete!

The loon shot ROCKS! Nice fishes too.

Thanks you Simon!

beauty muskie, great pictures, that sunset was crazy, maybe those CO's need a lesson in boating safety

Thanks Chris. Yes, they were pretty nonchalant about it. Kind of irked me. Maybe just embarrassed?