Sault Ste. Marie fishing

Parisite

Hi all,

I'm heading to the Soo for three days with work and I'm packing my centrepin. I plan on hitting the rapids if the weather is good.

I'll be arriving Sunday afternoon and leaving on Wednesday morning.

Anyone in the area interested in meeting up?

Thanks Bill. Thought about that but I don't have a ton of free time as it is a work trip.

Also, I hope he sees this post because the link to his website in the OFC business section is broken. It took me to a website written in Japanese (I think).

Thanks for the shout out Bill!

Doc is right also. 4 gates are open in the rapids and will be for at least another few weeks. I waded in a few weeks ago to check it out and it was something to see let alone stand beside. Although there is some water you can fish, it is extremely dangerous down there.

On a good note the rivers north are an option. I've been fishing and guiding up there for a few weeks now. Coho and bows.

Here's a link to my temp website

http://tylerdunnguiding.wix.com/tyler-dunn-outdoors

Hit me with a PM or email if you would like

Edited by TDunn

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Getting a guide in the rapids would DEFINITELY be ideal if you only have a few hours. they'll put you into fishy water faster, and help you navigate through the rubes.

tyler would be an excellent choice. there's also a local fly shop on gore street that offers guiding (http://soonorthflyshop.shawwebspace.ca/ ) and local guide John Giuliani. not sure of John's contact info, and he's probably pretty busy this time of year.