2 Thumbs up for Luremaking.com

Ron

I don't think I have ever seen such fast and prompt service from any other supplier out there!

I ordered some molds and hooks over the telephone as i wanted to make sure the hooks I was looking for would fit the mold. In deed with some slight modification, they fit perfect to my needs. They explained this to me over the phone as they literally took the mold and hook and tried it out.

I ordered the molds on Thursday at 2:30PM and they were on my doorstep on Friday!

Now THAT is prompt service!

Cheers, Ron...

I have been dealing with them for years. They are honest people....I have almost always spoken to Helene on the phone and she really knows what she's talking about. A real pleasure dealing with them and my order is always here within a couple of days. Thank you Steve and Hélène.. You're the best.

Just emailed them about the DO-It molds Hot Pot 2, don't see it listed on their site, hopefully they carry it!

You might have trouble with that, Bill. I use a butane stove melting directly in a heavy duty stainless steel measuring cup. Works great.

You might have trouble with that, Bill. I use a butane stove melting directly in a heavy duty stainless steel measuring cup. Works great.

Yeah, not certified in Canada according to the email I got some Steve. Just ordered one off Ebay.

Edited by BillM