Spiels custom does it again. And again

misfish

Yup,nailed my second salmon on a pin this morning. I couldnt wait to get the pin in my hands again. This rod is so fine. Handled this fish with ease.10pd raven main line,6 pd Sufix leader.Orange worm.

001_zpsb49230fc.jpg

Silver bullets wont be far behind. Yet another season is here. :clapping:

Found this old stubby. Wonder what year it got drank? LOL

002_zps43517fd8.jpg

Edited by Misfish

Coulda been a red stripe or a red cap bottle, which are currently still being brewed in mass quantities.

Interesting. Never thought of that. Im a can guy,but only back at home or the camp. Not into littering.

Maybe I should take pics of the timmies cups. :wallbash:

THIS CHINNY WAS ON THE EXPRESS ROUTE

Know here,s a story. LOL

I was making a drift,when I noticed the line had gotten in the back of the spool. I quickly start to take the cap off,remove the spool,get the line right,put back the spool,just start putting the screw back on and wham,OH CRAP. Hold the reel and rod with both hands,set the hook,get the screw tighten on and fights on. Big steelie,so I thought.Head shakes,dives to the bottom. 5 minutes later I get a slight look at it. It,s silver,ya big chromer. Another run. Man,powerful fish. Finally get it landed. Double take and it,s a silver chinny. This fish must of been on the express route cuz it looked like it was just out of the lake. Not a mark on it. Have a old fella here that wanted a fish,so I took it home.

007_zps96d5c264.jpg