Awesome muskie video! Lots of big fish.

trapshooter

Hey ONFers,

It's been a while since I checked in here but thought I'd share this video I just put together. All the footage is from late July and August on Lac Seul. It's only 4 mins long, but pretty action packed!

Or scroll down 2 posts and Misfish has embedded it! Thanks!

CLICK THE WHEEL/SPROCKET LOOKING ICON IN THE LOWER RIGHT OF THE PLAYER AND SELECT 720p HD!

Edited by BenBeattie

Thanks gang.

Simon - hope to see you on the ice this winter. We need to get caught up and catch some fish together again.

Rich - The net I own is a beckman Pen FinSaver. It's the one with the green hoop. There's also a Frabill Big Kahoona in the video. Both work well and are probably the most important release tool you can have.

Great vid especially the one at 3:17

Soo pumped to go to LSC in a few weeks

I had to go back and see which one you were talking about. That fish at 3:17 is the only hit I've got on camera... and it was a F8 fish no less! That was near the end of a tough day. The kid who caught it was ready to pack up and go in but I talked him into another spot or 2. Glad I did. I completely missed the boat side jump after he hooked it as I turned for the net. It's never easy, but it's always exciting.

Good luck at LSC!