Musky Hunter Kawartha Show

cowanjo

I know we saw a number of guys out there yesterday and Friday, For those of you who are aware I got the invite to be third man in the boat for a three day taping of the show, we were faced with water temps which had fallen from 76.6 to 69.8 on Friday then yesterdays blue bird day. In the end we got the show done quickly with 10 from 11 caught - Thanks for the advice (Big Cliff, Lew) and my fishing circle (Tim, Greg and Craig) - maybe we should have caught less as i would be still fishing today with Jim!

We fished a number of spots and taro (Fish City tours) as usual was awesome- I know musky is a strong point for him but if you have not caught giant small mouth go with him one day it is still one of my three favourite days ever. , I was third through each spot which is always in my opinion tough but I did well and so did all the team. I learnt some new techniques and used the advice and slowed down, I went searching for a giant yesterday which meant many hours grinding away while we finally hit pay dirt in a bite window a couple of hours before dark.

Here is link or you can get a sneak peak at musky hunter Facebook page photo.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/1004676_535330129872408_1221052121_n.jpg?dl=1

Take care and I hope everyone can understand my accent if I dont get cut from the show!

Glad to hear it was a successful outing! The company probably wasn't too bad either. B)

Having spent a day in the boat with Jim last month 'without' the camera, I can imagine the friendly banter when the camera wasn't rolling. :clapping:

Great facebook pic!

Won't be soon enough by the time I get back up there. How's our prop? :whistling: