Fisherpete

awesome! That was well worth the read. I remember when you went last time thinking thank goodness you got that big girl or that would have been a depressing ride home (as far as the fishing was concerned). Not this time! What a fantastic trip you guys had, some gorgeous fish.

amazing report pete! it was great spending another year on Lake of the Woods with you, had a blast and cant wait to do it again.

the camera is a panasonic Lumix with the Leica lens, not sure if they make that model anymore but for 250 or so it sure is an awesome point and shoot.

i also want to give a heads up to anyone going to LOTW for Muskie to check out Figure 8 baits, the boys have a fully loaded shop and are very helpful. worth the drive into Kenora for sure.

oh yeah and also bring a hook sharpener! and some spare hooks/terminal tackle. those rocks dont play friendly to hooks. haha i dont know how many times pete or i would sharpen up the hooks after getting snagged and 5 casts later bang snagged again. hahaha

another great trip and you summed it up perfect Pete. Thanks for taking the time to do the report.

no cell phone signal meant no texts, no emails, no 3am phone calls... the body may have gotten tired from fishing muskies for 8 days straight but my mind was certainly refreshed

And that would be why I love doing those fly in trips that we do. :) They certainly do the mind wonders!! Excellent report and congrats to you both!!