dam thieves.....

bow slayer

Crack heads and kids. I haven't had my vehicle broken into since moving out to the country from Hamilton.

Police could care less about petty theft.

Insurance companies are really cracking down on paying a second claim for comprehensive, especially from unsecured vehicles or garages etc. I am getting lazier and lazier when it comes to securing my stuff. I need to get a lock. It's scary once you add up all the stuff just in the shed. Thousands of dollars worth of a hundred here and a hundred there.

Knock on wood I haven't had anything go missing in a while, but at our trailer park in the spring some punks broke into 44 trailers!

The year before our brand new trailer was in the park less then 12 hours before someone tried to break into it... Still cost 1500 to get the door replace, but they never got in...

I would love to catch one of these guys, but in reality you would most likely be charged with assault for pounding the crap out of some scumbag... It's happened before and I'm sure it will happen again.

Knock on wood I haven't had anything go missing in a while, but at our trailer park in the spring some punks broke into 44 trailers!

The year before our brand new trailer was in the park less then 12 hours before someone tried to break into it... Still cost 1500 to get the door replace, but they never got in...

I would love to catch one of these guys, but in reality you would most likely be charged with assault for pounding the crap out of some scumbag... It's happened before and I'm sure it will happen again.

Reminded me of the time when my insurance company forced me to keep liability insurance on my showcar that was parked in garage and not being driven. They said it was in case "somebody broke into my garage through top window and fell on the car injuring themselves while trying to steal it". You can just imagine the the fury i felt.