Breaking Bad-this Sunday/ Final 8 episodes

darsky

It is ricin - the public knows its him, housed got seized so police involvement, he's carrying heavy artillery in the back of his car, grew hair and a beard ( or bought it ) to change his identity... man on the run. Jesse is becoming more and more unstable, Hanks situation is just unfolding, Walter White wouldn't kill himself, the writers like throwing curveballs... my guess is Walter dies but I'm not sure how. He's getting to confident in himself and he's bound to slip up. Can't wait for the next episode, the writers are doing an amazing job at keeping me interested in the show. What an awesome show even though some parts were a little overboard.

• 1 month later...

I dont think Skyler dies. Didnt you see how he knew the police were listening in and pinned everything on himself so she wouldnt go down?

UNREAL show!!!!!

UNREAL episode last night!

Can't wait to see what happens in the last two!

Agree that Jesse & Skyler need to go. Throw in Marie as well... she drives me nuts!

I dont think Skyler dies. Didnt you see how he knew the police were listening in and pinned everything on himself so she wouldnt go down?

Unless Walt goes crazy and kills her himself....he said Jesse was "family" but he was prepared to watch him die.

Edit: Weird...the last several posts are in bold...I know I didn't do that...

Edited by ccmt

Glad that slob of a DEA agent died. The big question is who is the ricin for. What one person dyeing will give closure to the series. I am going to say Walt does it himself after turning himself in. As much as I want Skyler to eat it along with he stupid sister. I have a feeling like they will both be standing at the end. As for Jesse. He escapes and gets away. There must be some time that has passed so perhaps in the next one, Jesse gets offed in the next one after cooking up some blue. and one of the bobsie twins or walt gets it in the finale.

Walt had to burn Jesse because he "RATTED" what else would an empire building crime boss do? LOL Too bad Todd decided to keep Jesse as his new pet. Notice Jesse didn't get a hazard suit to cook with Todd better watch his suit's air hose.....

Apparently Vince Gilligan is amazed that team Walt still thinks Walt is basically a good guy according to Dean Norris, so he is writing Walt up as the best/WORST anti hero in tv history. He had my vote until, Walt's over the top get out of jail free card for Skyler that just happened to be conveniently recorded by the police. No jury in the world is going to convict Skyler of anything after Saul plays that recording in court... Unless Ted shows up....

Did anyone else think the "knife" fight was staged so Jr could get up on the stand and say my dad attacked mommy and only I saved her. Giving Skyler even more leverage to stay out of jail? I think the look of shock on Walt's face from the cut was because it was an accident and not how he and Sklyer had rehearsed it....

Walt had to burn Jesse because he "RATTED" what else would an empire building crime boss do? LOL Too bad Todd decided to keep Jesse as his new pet. Notice Jesse didn't get a hazard suit to cook with Todd better watch his suit's air hose.....

Apparently Vince Gilligan is amazed that team Walt still thinks Walt is basically a good guy according to Dean Norris, so he is writing Walt up as the best/WORST anti hero in tv history. He had my vote until, Walt's over the top get out of jail free card for Skyler that just happened to be conveniently recorded by the police. No jury in the world is going to convict Skyler of anything after Saul plays that recording in court... Unless Ted shows up....

Did anyone else think the "knife" fight was staged so Jr could get up on the stand and say my dad attacked mommy and only I saved her. Giving Skyler even more leverage to stay out of jail? I think the look of shock on Walt's face from the cut was because it was an accident and not how he and Sklyer had rehearsed it....

When did they have time to rehearse this? She couldn't reach him, Marie said he was arrested... She seemed to believe that until she ran into him. I doubt she would have told her kid about his father if she knew he was still walking the streets. Walt's involvement in Hank's death - family - I think crossed the line for her. I don't think anything was rehearsed...

She obviously understands her husband well after years of marriage that she quickly caught what he was doing on the phone, and she still loves him enough to just go with it - especially since it gets her off the hook - despite (what I feel was) her honesty just minutes earlier, with pulling the knife and all that.

Exceptional writing in this show, particularly this season, that rivals the best (Sons of Anarchy, The Shield, The Killing, etc). There was only one season that I felt was too slow, and while many applauded it for character development, I felt we already had extremely well-developed characters by that point and saw it as slow-moving filler. But still, even that was a cut above many other shows on TV and the final few episodes really redemed the season.

When did they have time to rehearse this? She couldn't reach him, Marie said he was arrested... She seemed to believe that until she ran into him. I doubt she would have told her kid about his father if she knew he was still walking the streets. Walt's involvement in Hank's death - family - I think crossed the line for her. I don't think anything was rehearsed...

I think the possibility exists that Walt figured if he did get caught, even after he and Skyler made the tape, they needed other options. So he or even she might have come up with fighting in front of Jr to help keep her free to raise Holly. They had plenty of time after Hank let Walt know he was on to him to come up with lots of scenarios.

Sure Walt has been steaming for awhile, and he made a HUGE mistake going out to meet Jesse at the money.... However, this is STILL the guy who figured out so many situations before hand and had ways to deal with them that were creative to say the least wouldn't you say? Also, I didn't see Skyler being nearly as broken up about Holly being "taken" as she should have been, so that could have been planned too. Or maybe Anna Gunn just can't act...

• 2 weeks later...

It's Monday the 30th and I realize the show aired last night. I got it on PVR and I have no idea what happened. This is my guess:

Walt's going to blast the crap out of the Neo-Nazi camp with that big gun we saw in the flash forward at the beginning of the season, free Jesse, give him all the money they stole from him, and make him promise to get it to Skylar. And then he will kill himself with the Ricin because he doesnt' want to go down from cancer.

Does anyone know if the show was 1 or 2 hours long? I hope the PVR got it all. I can't imagine tying up all the loose ends in 1 hour. Hank's death/funeral/his wife. Walt Jr. Saul. Lydia and Todd.