Lakair in July with fish, friends, laughter and wildlife

Joey

Yes, we heard about the jerky. I think Spiel hid it on purpose :whistling::P

Thanks again everyone. Still tired from the trip, but it was worth it. Can't wait to get up there again. Every time I go, I find a new bird that I have never seen before. That's pretty cool!

I could tell by Spiel's voice on the speaker phone up there that he KNEW about the "missing" jerky. However, Joe and Art gave me some of their 'can't be beat' poulet gumbo that J and I had Monday night and it was great! Thanks guys.

But you haven't met my pet Lakair swan yet Joey :lol:

027-2.jpg

No I haven't Lew, I guess my sandwiches are not as good as yours hahahahah!

Glad you enjoyed it. Few things taste as good as Cajun Gumbo or our signature red beans and rice.

Art

Had the red beans and rice the other day, it was delish, Thanks!!

I'm painting the fantastic pic of the wooden boats today Joey, if you are OK with that?

What fantastic balance and composition!

Wow, neat, I'd love to see the finished product!

Joey, this sounds like a really great time! I'd love to get back up to Lakair again. Your photos are simply stunning. What kind of camera setup are you using? Or is that highly guarded, top-secret information?!

Hi Billy, you will definitely have to come up again, and bring your partner in crime Fidel with you. That was a blast last time you two joined us up there!!!

The camera is a Canon 60D with a Canon 100 - 400mm EF IS Zoom lens on it. Been really enjoying it!!!

Hi Billy, you will definitely have to come up again, and bring your partner in crime Fidel with you. That was a blast last time you two joined us up there!!!

The camera is a Canon 60D with a Canon 100 - 400mm EF IS Zoom lens on it. Been really enjoying it!!!

BC... I'm a big jerk.. I'll send ya a pm. The distance is killing me dude. :(