ICAST 2013

Looks silly, but I'm sure people will buy them, lol!

Waiting to here about Lakemaster/Humminbird and the new acquisition by Johnson Outdoors of the Dr.Depth software. Custom maps for my HB here we come!

Edited by BillM

Looks like another lure used to catch fishermen not fish !!! Lol... Live target makes some awesome stuff I use their frogs their mice and their perch diving cranks !!! But that new one looks a little over the top to me ??? Well I will wait till I read reviews on all the new stuff !!!! Cheers

Those are all awesome looking baits. I am lookin forward to seeing the chronarch ci4+ reel I person but it looks a lot better than I thought it would. I was thinking it would be like the 2013 metanium.

I read the product write up of the Tatula on tackletour and it may be the reel that makes me go try a daiwa. I have never been a daiwa vs shimano kind of guy and have had almost all other major brands except daiwa so it could be exciting

Edited by Lape0019

Those are all awesome looking baits. I am lookin forward to seeing the chronarch ci4+ reel I person but it looks a lot better than I thought it would. I was thinking it would be like the 2013 metanium.

I read the prduct write up of the ratios on tachletour and it may be the reel that makes me go try a daiwa. I have never been a daiwa vs shimano kind of guy and have had almost all other major brands except daiwa so it could be exciting

I am down to two Shimano's, a CQ51 and Vanquish. Had all the shimano reels....curados, chronarch(a,b,d, mg, and e), and cores. I am now all daiwa except the two. I consider these two reels the best Shimano reels available.

I am down to two Shimano's, a CQ51 and Vanquish. Had all the shimano reels....curados, chronarch(a,b,d, mg, and e), and cores. I am now all daiwa except the two. I consider these two reels the best Shimano reels available.

Well,

I am glad someone understood what I wrote!!! apparently typing out a few sentances on an iphone while extremely tired is not a good idea. I originally was all over the T3 reels. Loved the concept and hated the looks so I held off. The Tatula has a great design and still icorporates the T wing system so I will at least be checking it out.

Only downfall is the plastic hood...they break and I've dealt with close to 9 or 10 reels over a 2 year span...not a ton but definitely something to consider when buying a reel for a season or 10. Nice material cool line guide but moving parts break over time...Wonder if they will get back into the rod world this summer

Edited by MikeTheBassFisher

Only downfall is the plastic hood...they break and I've dealt with close to 9 or 10 reels over a 2 year span...not a ton but definitely something to consider when buying a reel for a season or 10. Nice material cool line guide but moving parts break over time...Wonder if they will get back into the rod world this summer

i broke my t3 after 2 outings, crash course in using a new reel design! LOL....

The new Chronarch Ci4 looks to be a awesome reel, as does the new Ci4 spinning reel which will now have Xship.

Where did you read it has x ship? I only ask because I am certain it does but it is not listed as a feature on the shimano website. One of the guys on another forum was considering buying one but only if it had x ship and when he saw that on shimano's site, he was pretty dissapointed. I am still of the impression it has it, I just wante to see it from a reputable source.

2013 ICAST Winners

Apparel category: Shimano for Drydefender Insulated Rain gear

Boating Accessory: JL Marine Systems Micro Anchor

Boats: Johnson Outdoor Watercraft’s Predator13

Rod & Reel Combo: 13 Fishing for White Out

Electronics: Johnson Outdoors Bow Mount 360

Eyewear: Costa’s Tuna Alley

Fishing Accessory: American Tackle Company Tidal Wave Micro Wave

Best Accessories: FishSmart Foreverlast for the G2 Floating Wading Net

Fly Fishing Accessory: Columbia Henry’s Fork V Vest

Fly Fishing Reel: Beam Outdoors for the Elite 21 Reel

Fly Fishing Rod : G. Loomis for their PRO4x