Little's Marina - Stoney Lake

kemper

Hey OFC,

Heading to Stoney for opener tomorrow, looking to launch out of Little's Marina (next to Pine Vista Resort, Gilchrist Bay).

They don't seem to exist online, and I can't even find a phone # to call the marina at.

Wondering when they open, how much parking costs, if I need cash or not, etc. etc.

Any info is appreciated, I'd like to launch just before dawn but have no idea if they will have the gates open (if there is even gates...)

Thanks!

Found this on another messageboard Kemper...hope it helps!

"It's a little hard describing how to get to Little's Marina. It's tucked away a bit. Go to Gilchrist Bay which is on the south side of Lower Stony Lake. Its quite a long bay that runs south. At the bottom of the bay on the left is the Wildfire golf course. At the bottom of the bay on the right side are a couple of channels leading into Little's marine."

Found this on another messageboard Kemper...hope it helps!

"It's a little hard describing how to get to Little's Marina. It's tucked away a bit. Go to Gilchrist Bay which is on the south side of Lower Stony Lake. Its quite a long bay that runs south. At the bottom of the bay on the left is the Wildfire golf course. At the bottom of the bay on the right side are a couple of channels leading into Little's marine."

Thanks Cliff.

I know the location of the marina and that area of the lake well, I've spent quite a bit of time at Pine Vista resort which is right beside the marina (shares a driveway).

I have never actually used the marina though, so I'm not sure about access or rates.

If someone has a phone number that would be great too, I will call them myself.

Kemper...seems like they don't want business! I can't find any info either on them. Hopefully someone here has some inside knowledge. I even stumbled across ones that have had name changes, but Little's doesn't come up for any of those either. Good luck!

Kemper...seems like they don't want business! I can't find any info either on them. Hopefully someone here has some inside knowledge. I even stumbled across ones that have had name changes, but Little's doesn't come up for any of those either. Good luck!

I called the resort next door, and they had all the information I needed about Little's.

The guy said he gets calls all the time asking about the marina! Pine Vista is the resort, and they are completely separate from Little's.

I called the resort next door, and they had all the information I needed about Little's.

The guy said he gets calls all the time asking about the marina! Pine Vista is the resort, and they are completely separate from Little's.

Good! So now can you share the info about business hours and costs etc...? :)