What happens when 4 friends hook up with u and me charters

misfish

A "Fantastic Day" with some great people and an excellent Captain who really knew what He was doing and operated like a fine tuned machine.

Setting out an 8 Rod spread and putting us on Fish!!

He was also very patient when he requested 'a little right' and then had to follow up with 'No the other Right'!!

And answered my non stop questions!!!LOL

The Coho is going on the BBQ very soon. Dinner is gonna be good!

Thanks for a 'Fun' day

Rick

It was so nice to have the four of you out. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Great report and pics. :clapping::clapping::clapping:

One of the first thing i said after we were under way was I put those track pants on because i knew someone would say something :whistling::whistling::whistling: lol they have been put away for awhile but had to bring them out just for you.

Its always nice when you can spend the day on the water with 4 great guys.

Some may have to learn right from left but i'm sure thats something that still can be learned :sarcasm:

Someone forgot some jigs on my boat. Just pm me mailing address and ill send them out asap.

Now as for what was working, everything. Every set up took a hit. 10 rod spread. 6 core 2 dipsy 2 riggers.

One of the first thing i said after we were under way was I put those track pants on because i knew someone would say something :whistling::whistling::whistling: lol they have been put away for awhile but had to bring them out just for you.

Couldn't resist...Juli and I figure you have seven pairs of them

Lloyd,when I seen you hook up that @#%^%&$% on the rigger,I thought what the hell is going to bite that little thing. Like you said,opening up the bellies, tells lots. I was amazed.

Terry ,hands off.LOL

Brudder,wheres the pics?