New Cabelas in Buffalo

blaque

Well that's strange. The Cabelas store that I most frequent in Owatanna Minnesota just added a buffalo to their early America mounted animal display. So I guess that I can say that there's a new Buffalo in Cabelas. How weird is that??

not Cabelas but BPS related. I heard that BPS wanted to open a store in Buffalo but there was serious opposition to it so they said adios. Was also something about being waterfront so they could have boats on the water etc.. Don't know the full story but sounds like a shortsighted move if true.

I am not understanding why Cabelas hasn't setup shop here too. Not that I don't like BPS, but Cabelas has stuff to offer that I'd be interested in too that BPS doesn't. Plus healthy competition is good for us all.

Well that's strange. The Cabelas store that I most frequent in Owatanna Minnesota just added a buffalo to their early America mounted animal display. So I guess that I can say that there's a new Buffalo in Cabelas. How weird is that??

That there is pretty clever :)

I am not understanding why Cabelas hasn't setup shop here too. Not that I don't like BPS, but Cabelas has stuff to offer that I'd be interested in too that BPS doesn't. Plus healthy competition is good for us all.

This is similar to a thread on the same subject a few months ago. As I said then I won't drive to Toronto unless I absolutely have to catch a plane. Most folks from Burlington to the Niagara river agree even with the average bridge wait time it's not worth grinding through that TO mess. The new store's address is NOTL and is located at the east end of the Garden City Skyway where the old horse track was which most of us believe is St. Kitts.

Too bad it's not this fall. We've already made plans to go to another Bills game. First thing I did when I heard about this new one was see where it is in relation to Rich stadium and the Sabre's rink.

Agreed, sooner the better. And you should only be about 15-20 minutes to the new cabelas from either the stadium or the FN center. Thats one of the upsides here, you can get just about anywhere in about 15-20 minutes lol.