To all the quitters out there......

limeyangler

Morning all,

2yrs ago today i quit cigarettes and today also marks the day 18 years ago that drugs and alcohol ceased to control my life.

I have a much healthier addiction these days (fishing) which, the gods permitting....i will enjoy for longer than i would have if i'd continued with my more destructive, compulsive behaviours.

So....if you are also proud to be a quitter...give yourself a standing ovation and a shout out on this post....who knows....it might just encourage someone else to be a quitter too :):good:

Have a great day

Simon.

Chucked my last pack of cigarettes on April 14, 1994. (wife's birtthday) Never had one since. Wasn't easy. Quit many many times before that. Can't imagine what it might be like to kick drugs or alcohol. Was all I could do to get off the smokes!

Good show Simon. Although a fishing addiction can be more expensive than a crack addiction, and harder on some families. lol.

August 3, 2003. Coming up on 10 years smoke free living. Tough, tough habit to quit... and quit... and quit... and make stick.

Time for me to put on my big boy undies and become a quitter.

I always hated smoking. Made fun of all my friends etc that smoked...

Then, being the genius that I am, decided to light up at the early age of 25 (I'm now 33).

The second worst decision I've made in my life.

Time for me to put on my big boy undies and become a quitter.

I always hated smoking. Made fun of all my friends etc that smoked...

Then, being the genius that I am, decided to light up at the early age of 25 (I'm now 33).

The second worst decision I've made in my life.

oh and congrats to all of you who quit smoking, drugs and or alcohol. Very admirable