Lake O fishing Lakair lodge weekend musky DVDs

Handlebarz

Hey all the auction has started we dont have alot up but we have a few new things coming here is the link for the facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/368150206543129/594334723924675/?notif_t=group_activity

For all you that dont know about this its just a auction my wife and I started last year to help raise money for teh Fish-A-thon for a cure. We had trouble getting people to just donate cash so we thought we would try this last year was a crazy over whelming auction we started with two or three thigns and it went crazy. This year we are late with all our crazy family life taking place but we have got it going now. Please check it out and feel free to bid or donate if you have something there is no such thing as a small donation as 100% goes to the Fish-A-Thon.

I will try and get up all the p[ictures and update the prices here like I did last year.

Thanks for all the support that the OFC comunity has given to Fish-A-Thon for a cure. Big thanks to all that run it there is a long list so im not going to start to name names just show up and see for your self its a great time.

Edited by Mike P.

One custom built Rainshadow RX7 of the winners choosing *under 8 feet in length*

Custom cork grip, reel seat and butt cap.

Fuji Alconite guides and all labour included.

Shipping or pickup to be paid for by the winner.

These rods are very popular and would generally have a waiting list for custom orders this is a great auction item to get.

Bid was $150 as of 4:30 am may 30

Come on guys this rod is worth waaaaaaay more than that. $175.00

Good luck with the contest and raising money for a good cause...

Just to let every one know .. this is a 3 day package for two worth .... $750.00 value... cottage, boat and motor all inclusive...

p.s....needs to be used in 2013

cheers...

the capt :santa:

Thanks Kevin you beat me to it. I was waiting to get a picture up

Lakair trip described above by Kevin

The bids have already gone to $400 as of 6pm June 3rd

This item ends June 9th at 6pm

Edited by Mike P.